Logo personnalisable sur demande - Sons of Chaos -
Suthran - Aion

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Salah Opens Up About Chelsea Struggles Under Mourinho

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    - Sons of Chaos - Index du Forum >>> Sons of Chaos >>> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
makaralove

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Avr - 08:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Salah Opens Up About Chelsea Struggles Under Mourinho Répondre en citant

www sbobet888 Mohamed Salah is just one goal short of equalling Cristiano Ronaldo's Premier League record for the most goals in a 38-game campaign, but things did not always go his way. He has now opened up about his struggles under Jose Mourinho at Chelsea.The Egyptian, who is currently leading the European Golden Shoe race ahead of Lionel Messi, has already scored 30 Premier League goals this season.

He just needs one more to equal Ronaldo's record for the most goals in a 38-games season, jointly held by the Portuguese, Alan Shearer and Luis Suarez.However, things were not always rosy for Salah during his career. He struggled to convince Mourinho of his qualities in his first Premier League stint at Chelsea, and has now insisted he was never given a fair chance at Stamford Bridge.

"I know from the first day I wanted to do something different, something special. I was here with Chelsea, didn't get my www sbobet888 chance, and then came back. I wanted to show everyone my football," Salah told Sky Sports."I didn't play. You can see by the numbers. I didn't have my chance, but you can see when I did get my chance, I proved some people wrong."Because in my mind I have to succeed here, when I left the Premier League I said I'd come back, and when I had the chance, I came.

"You can see the difference (in me) between now, a year before, two years before that. Every year, every day, every month, I am proving myself. I always try to see my weakness, work on it, to be better as a person and a player, everything."You can see my body now is different than before, my finishing is different, I am more comfortable on the pitch and am trying to improve every day.

"I think I have had a great season, doing www sbobet888 very well with the team, fighting to be in the top positions, second or third. I can't forget what the team gives me, the way we play, the way they support me inside and outside of the pitch."Salah has scored 30 Premier League goals in 32 appearances for Liverpool so far this season, and has four more games to add to his tally for the campaign.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Avr - 08:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    - Sons of Chaos - Index du Forum >>> Sons of Chaos >>> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation