Logo personnalisable sur demande - Sons of Chaos -
Suthran - Aion

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Jordan Henderson ready for advanced role for England

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    - Sons of Chaos - Index du Forum >>> Section Aion PVE/PVP >>> Guides
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Juin - 05:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jordan Henderson ready for advanced role for England Répondre en citant

Jordan Henderson ready for advanced role for England

sbobet222 Jordan Henderson is ready to take an advanced role for England if manager Gareth Southgate prefers Eric Dier as his midfield anchor. Southgate suggested this week he is keen to play with a solitary pivot alongside two more attacking central players, despite having previously deployed Dier and Henderson together.

Jesse Lingard and Dele Alli are more natural fits for that kind of task but Henderson has played further forward in the past and would have no concerns about doing so again in Russia. "I will play wherever he wants me to play - whether that is a more protective role or a more advanced role," said the Liverpool captain.

sbobet222 "Obviously I have been a lot more used to the more entrenched position, but I would be pretty comfortable in either position. "Every time I play for England I try to do my best and try to give everything. "It is up to the manager to decide who is in the best XI for the first game and then for the games after that but I have felt in good form for a long time."

One notable omission from Henderson's CV, should he find himself pitching for a move upfield, is an England goal. He has yet to hit the target in 39 appearances, but came close during Thursday's 2-0 win over Costa Rica when a fierce drive was beaten away by Keylor Navas.

"I probably caught it too well," he said. "It was a good save from the keeper. It was just sort of bobbling about so I thought I would have a go. "My role has changed for my club and my country, really. It isn't about scoring, it is about other people scoring and for me, it is about protecting a lot more. "It's trying to create now and again, going forward and trying to start the play off." sbobet222

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Juin - 05:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Juil - 05:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: David Beckham and Zlatan Ibrahimovic agree on England v Swed Répondre en citant

David Beckham and Zlatan Ibrahimovic agree on England v Sweden World Cup wager

sbo bz sbobet David Beckham and Zlatan Ibrahimovic have plenty riding on Saturday’s World Cup quarter-final between England and Sweden.Ibrahimovic has retired from international football and is now playing in the MLS for Beckham's former side, LA Galaxy.

The two players' careers have followed similar paths, both also playing for Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain and AC Milan, and on Friday, Ibrahimovic offered Beckham a wager. sbo bz sbobet "If England win I buy you dinner wherever you want in the world, but if Sweden wins you buy me whatever I want from Ikea, OK?" he suggested on Twitter.

Beckham replied on Instagram, saying: "If Sweden win I will personally take you to Ikea and buy you whatever you need for the new mansion in LA. "But when England win I want you to come watch an England game at Wembley wearing an England shirt sbo bz sbobet and enjoy fish and chips at half-time."The final deal was 'brokered' by LA Galaxy, who also tweeted to say "the terms of the deal have been set".

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 11:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jordan Henderson ready for advanced role for England

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    - Sons of Chaos - Index du Forum >>> Section Aion PVE/PVP >>> Guides Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation